ESE 2020 eligibility
A candidate must be either:
- (a) A citizen of India
- (b) A subject of Nepal or A subject of Bhutan
- (c) A Tibetan refugee who came over to Indian before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
- (d) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c) and (d) above
shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
(II) Age Limits:
A contender for this assessment more likely than not accomplished the age of 21 years and must not have achieved the age of 30 years on the first January 2020 i.e., he/she has probably been brought into the world not sooner than second January 1990 and not later than first January 1999.
The upper age-cutoff of 30 years will be relaxable up to 35 years on account of Government hirelings of the accompanying classes, on the off chance that they are utilized in a Department/Office heavily influenced by any of the specialists referenced in segment 1 underneath and apply for admission to the assessment for all or any of the Service(s)/Post(s) referenced in section
- (i)An applicant who holds substantively a lasting post in the specific Department/Office concerned. This unwinding won’t be acceptable to a probationer named against a perpetual post in the Department/Office during the time of his probation. Be that as it may, this unwinding will be allowable to a probationer so designated gave he/she as of now holds a lien on a perpetual post in a Department/Office heavily influenced by any of the specialists referenced in segment 1 beneath.
- (ii) A candidate who has been continuously in a temporary service on a regular basis in the particular Department/Office for at least 3 yearson the 1st January, 2020.
The upper age-limit prescribed above will be further relaxable:
- If a candidate belongs to OBC category then is up to Up to a maximum of three years.
- If a candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from1980 to 1989 is Up to a maximum of five years
- In the case of defence service personnel disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country then is Upto a maximum of three years.
- in the case of ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least five years Military Service as on 1st January then is Upto a maximum of five years
- on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from 1st January) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency.
- On account of physical disability attributable to Military Service.
- On invalidment; Upto a maximum of five years in the case of ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of five years of Military Services as on 1st January, and whose assignment has been extended beyond five years and in whose case the Ministry of Defence issues a certificate that they can apply for civil and they will be released on three months notice on selection from the date of receipt of offer of appointment.
- Up to a limit of 10 years on account of applicants of PwBD (viz.Locomotor Disability including Cerebral Palsy, Leprosy relieved, Dwarfism, Acid Attack unfortunate casualties and Muscular Dystrophy and Hard of Hearing)
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- Gotten a certificate in Engineering from a college consolidated by a demonstration of the focal or state governing body in India or other instructive foundations set up by a demonstration of Parliament or announced to be regarded as colleges under segment 3 of the college awards commission act, 1956
- Passed Section A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers
- Gotten a degree/recognition in Engineering from such outside University/College/Institution and under such conditions as might be perceived by the Government for the reason every now and then
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers
- Breezed through Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers
Given that a contender to the post of Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engineering Posts and Engineer Group ‘An’ in Wireless Planning and Coordination Wing/Monitoring Organization) may have any of the above capabilities or the capability referenced beneath in particular
For Indian Radio Regulatory Service – M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a subject or Master’s Degree in Science with Physics and Radio Communication or Electronics or Telecommunication as a special subject.